The 5 practical hands-on Workshops at the 2nd HRcoreLAB are now confirmed. They will be highly interactive with hands-on exercices and group work between a small number of participants.
1. Neuro Leadership by EADA Business School with Dr. Steve Poelmans
- Introdution to NeuroTrainingLab: a new methodology based on neuro-science used to assess and develop Executive leradership skills.
- SCARF Model: to motivate and retain your best employee
- Importance to deal with stress and emotions
- Introduction to NeuroLeadership; a new perspective based on cognitive, affective & social neuro-sciences.
- Presentation of the Healthy Mind Platter Model
2. Introducing a new Performance Management framework by Talmundo with Jackie Brooker -Global Head of TM in Givaudan & Stijn de Groef, Partner at Talmundo.
- The Givaudan case: changing global Performance Management processes and behaviours
- Getting the right attention for your initiative
- Using interactive videos and games to deliver your key messages to a global audience of HR people and managers
- Change and Integration – the human challenge when national company – and team cultures collide
- Aspects of culture that directly influence business – focus areas needed for global agility
- Examples of successes, failures and a case study
- What can you do? Ways to deal with it
4. Employer Branding by Universum with Rafael Garavito KAM – Country Manager
- How to become a talent attraction magnet
- Developing a company’s EVP
- Exercises on how to build brands to capture talent
- How to select and promote for talent
- The best way to motivate associates
- The most efficient way to develop people
- How to set up expectations right
- How to implement integrated solutions across HR boundaries